Bathing Baby

We just use a normal baby bath... one with a giraffe on from Mothercare. I do all the bathing myself and have found it good so far. :cheer:

i use a baby bath, with a foam support in the bottom...and i put it all in our normal bath rather than fill it up and move it around... with the foam support u don't have to worry about them slipping under the water,,,as long as u don't fill it up too much...

lisa xxxx

those baby baths are a waste of money, i brought one and she doesnt even fit in it now :(

a big baths is best lots of space to slash around

we used a standard baby bath til luke was about 5 months old til he got too mobile and too big, i found it very useful although whatever way you seem to do it itys back breaking! now luke goes in the big bath with OH and loves it really deep has agreat splash around and has a bath full of toys but he is only now recently appreciating toys in the bath.

We just use a normal baby bath... one with a giraffe on from Mothercare. I do all the bathing myself and have found it good so far. :cheer:

after my section i found using the kitchen sink whilst she was small brill! Perfect height and size :)

When she outgrew that and my tum was a lil better, i got a summer deluxe baby bather thing, bit like a sun lounger, that goes in the big bath, was only 15 and it was fab that lasted till she sat up right and now she has a baby ring seat :)

Hi

We have a normal baby bath until he can sit up by him self then he will be in with Kiara we tried bathing him with Kiara today and had him float next to Kiara but she kept grabbing at his penis saying pee pee :lol:

this is him at a few weeks old
kadynnolen022.jpg

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic