• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bath toys yucky problem

trixipaws

Reaction score
how do u clean squirty bath toys? eventually they get that mingin brown slime stuff inside them dont they :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

iv just chucked them in the bin when they get all ming like that but its a shame, is there any way u can clean inside them???

iv chucked em too, its nasty when u squirt them and all this crap comes out!! :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

could you not fill them with warm soapy water and leave overnight?
Maybe use washing up liquid they should get any stuff out when you empty it again
xx

i chunk them too... you hot get so hot soapy water and clean the that way

if you can be asked tho

I use the hottest water I can stand with a drop of disinfectant in and fill them up with this and leave for a while, them wash them in hot soapy water, all the sludge squirts out quite easily then. Also I think if you try and empty them after a bath they dont get as sludgy but I never remember :D

i just throw em out! i was thinking about it the other day, he really likes his ducks and fish then i have to search about to try and get the same ones, Asda are cheep though, the ducks are very reasonable..lol

i fill mine up with dettol :rotfl: leave for the day then wash out a lot.ive tried milton too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back