Bath Seats

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Angel had a bath seat (kinda looks like a bouncer) and she's getting way too big for it now and she wiggles around in it so much so me or OH usually end up just sitting her upright in the bath (I hold her round the back and on her belly so there's no chance of her falling). I thought about getting her one of those swivel seats, has anyone got one? If so, is it any good? She can't quite sit unsupported yet so obviously I'd still support her while she was in it. Any other recommendations welcome.xx.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Safety-1st-Swivel-Bath-Pastel/dp/B004U4KRQE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I've been looking at these too, at the mo he's in the big bath, I sit on the side with my feet in, one hand under his bum, whilst he rests against the arched bit of the bath at the back (where we would lie) he's pretty good er holding himself up and I have my other hand to wash him :) x

Angels good at holding herself up too I wouldnt be too bothered but I'm always playing with her and the rubber ducks and I'm not very good at only using one hand haha think I'll probably try it out it does look good :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back