Baby bath seat thingys??

LilyMac

Reaction score
You know the seats you can use in the bath for bubba, just wondering what age you can use them from and if anyone has any recommendations? I really can't wait to get one and bath time be fun!

Charley and lace had theirs from
Birth. I can't remember where I got mine from but I know you can get them in Argos, babies r us, mothercare etc

Oh cool, I thought theyd be from 3months+ like most things!!
I'm going to investigate :) thanks Chaz :flower:

Are they the proper sit up ones (like the baby swing seat at the park? Lol) I want to start using one of them but not sure if you have to wait till they're sitting up properly x

Ooh I meant the ones like park swings but that will do, just anything to make it easier!!

I think they need to be sitting up for them but again I'm sure you can get them in mothercare, babies r us etc

I got liv a swing like one from when liv was about 4 months she loves it got mine from boots x

Ooh this is gonna be so much fun!! We've got him one a bit like the one in the picture but you still need to hold him and he really loves baths. Always splashing about so it gets a bit difficult to hold him, it's always a two man job at the minute. It'd be nice to be able to give him a bath on my own!

I got mine from kiddiecare, they have to be able to sit unaided, so still waiting to use it x

What do you guys use before they sit up? Drake is currently in that lie back thing that chaz posted but he's getting a bit big for it and he gets to hyper and slides off it! Anything else I can use till I can get the seat one?

Last edited:
I can't see on my phone properly but is Drake nearly 5 months? I seen some seat ones on the boots website suitable from 4 months, theyve got a higher back support than the ones for slightly older kids x

Yeah almost. Cheers for that, I'll have a gander in a mo! Xx

:)

Ooh I just want Aiden to be able to sit in one now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back