*** BARGINS ***

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
I though we could start a thread where we share any bargins we've found recently.

Iv just been to ASDA and got a pack of 8 toothbrushes for £1 :shock: and there decent ones aswell with the flexi head and different levels of bristles! Great because Im sure Daves chews his!

very random but I thought Id share with you all hehe.

This sint recent but one of my best bargains, just after xmas i got a cotbed off ebay for 99p!

:shock: ok you win!!!!!!!!!! you've put my toothbrushes to shame

*goes and hides in the corner*

Since my wierd pregnancy thing is chewing my way through several toothbrushes a week your tip was definitely welcome thankyou!! :D

hehe glad to be of help, you must spend a fortune on toothbrushes!

Not SO recent (last month sometime), I got 2 pregnancy tests for £1 at the pound shop! Was well impressed!

Which asda was it Lauz?
Westbrook or town?
Will go and have a look cos i go through toothbrushes cleaning the bathroom cos they get in all them little places!!!

:cheer:

Tesco's are currently selling 'Finish Powerball Dishwasher Tablets: buy one get one free.
I brought a box of 15 yesterday and a got a box free :D
At £3 something a box, you can't complain!

LittleMinx said:
Since my wierd pregnancy thing is chewing my way through several toothbrushes a week your tip was definitely welcome thankyou!! :D

OMG I DO THAT TO!!!! :shock:

I saw your post Hev! Isn't it nice to know you're not the only wierdo?! :)

You could start the "Secret toothbrush chewers society" :rotfl:

i got a pack of 6 pampers sensitive baby wipes for £5.50 or something similar!!!!

That's a great price monaloco, where from? We go through baby wipes like there's no tomorrow! :)

lucylou said:
That's a great price monaloco, where from? We go through baby wipes like there's no tomorrow! :)

i seen them in asda yesterday in a big box... bargin!

lucylou said:

sorry forgot to mention!! It's from Asda and they do boxes of nappies for £10!!!!!!

HayleyB said:
Which asda was it Lauz?
Westbrook or town?
Will go and have a look cos i go through toothbrushes cleaning the bathroom cos they get in all them little places!!!

:cheer:

It was the ASDA in town. towards the back of the store near the house stuff there is a £1 section with all sorts of bits, including the 8 toothbrushes!

Just spotted some kiddie carseats in ASDA today - from 15kgs upwards, for £40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back