Bargain....!!!!

I love a good bargain :) especially when pre-loved stuff is in such good condition :) xx

been going a bit mad on ebay lately... mainly for myself with maternity clothes hehe but now that we know that we are having a girl, i'm on the look out for bargains for my princess! Was really chuffed with that one :) bring on more of them I say! :) xx

I have got a few pairs of maternity jeans off ebay, great bargins.
One snow suit, trying to find a couple more as she will need them in December on the farm ;)

Some of the baby equipment that i have been keeping an eye on, have been going for stupid money, which to be honest, some of the stuff i feel i might as well spend a tiny bit more and get it new.

Keep an eye on some of the bundle of clothes at the moment ;)

ebay is great for the bundles.... especially when alot of them finish in the "daytime" ;-) xx

I got my pram off ebay. I got it for £70 and it wouldve been at least 300 new. I had seen the exact one in mamas and papas and fell in love with it, but realistically, we couldnt afford it. So I just shoved it into ebay not really expacting to see it. Its absoutely fab, and the only way you'd know its 2nd hand is cos the wheels are scuffed, but if i bought it new it would be like that after a few weeks anyway.

I also got a wow oui baby carrier, crib bedding, blankets, the list goes on.... but the best bargain was one of those baby monitors which has a movement sensor pad. It cos about £20. They're over £100 new and we couldnt afford one.

:love:

I got my pram off ebay. I got it for £70 and it wouldve been at least 300 new. I had seen the exact one in mamas and papas and fell in love with it, but realistically, we couldnt afford it. So I just shoved it into ebay not really expacting to see it. Its absoutely fab, and the only way you'd know its 2nd hand is cos the wheels are scuffed, but if i bought it new it would be like that after a few weeks anyway.

I also got a wow oui baby carrier, crib bedding, blankets, the list goes on.... but the best bargain was one of those baby monitors which has a movement sensor pad. It cos about £20. They're over £100 new and we couldnt afford one.

:love:

that's brilliant hun :)

we were the same with the pram situation... we got one for £70 too which was over £300 brand new! shows no use of being used at all! madness but great for us as we can't afford everything brand new either...

To be honest though, with certain things though, I wonder whether buying brand new is worth it even if we could afford to as some things just don't get used much, if at all! xx

We got our pram 2nd hand too - only got used for a short while as their first pram got stolen - saved us some money and has meant we can spend some money on other bits for baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back