Bargain at tesco's...

katie05

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been done but just letting you know that tescos have a tomme tippee digital steriliser on offer. £40 to £19.97! Got one yesterday and it has bottles, juice cop and bottle brush with it.x

No I hadnt seen this and ive been looking out for one so thanks, I just looked on their site and its not on offer yet and not sure my local tesco would have it as its quite small so hopefully they'll update the site soon!x

They had 30% of kids clothes as well the other day and I got 3 baby sleep suits for £2.60!!

Someone posted it a while ago. I bought mines the other day because it was too good an offer to pass up. I went to Asda just after I bought it and saw they are selling it for £40. I also seen someone pick it up and put it in their trolley, was going to tell them about the deal in Tesco but they nearly ran me over with their trolley and screamed at ME saying they are pregnant and I should watch out so I changed my mind. :lol:

Someone posted it a while ago. I bought mines the other day because it was too good an offer to pass up. I went to Asda just after I bought it and saw they are selling it for £40. I also seen someone pick it up and put it in their trolley, was going to tell them about the deal in Tesco but they nearly ran me over with their trolley and screamed at ME saying they are pregnant and I should watch out so I changed my mind. :lol:

xjoann said:
I also seen someone pick it up and put it in their trolley, was going to tell them about the deal in Tesco but they nearly ran me over with their trolley and screamed at ME saying they are pregnant and I should watch out so I changed my mind. :lol:

:shock: :shock: What a bitch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back