bargain at addictions

gahhh, keep trying to look on the site but none of the pictures are loading! :'(

_Rosie_ said:
i ordered something from them the other day and it said it had took the money off and it said £5 so i paid but on OH's online bank statement it says they have taken £23.95 :?
there should be a transaction straight under with 18.50 credit back into your account, they did it to me too, a credit and refund at same time.

phewwww. had me a little worried that did! especially as i used my OH's card.lol.

no, they charged me the full amount, the cheeky beggars lol

paradysso said:
_Rosie_ said:
i ordered something from them the other day and it said it had took the money off and it said £5 so i paid but on OH's online bank statement it says they have taken £23.95 :?
there should be a transaction straight under with 18.50 credit back into your account, they did it to me too, a credit and refund at same time.

I had a refund too, might take a couple of days for your to go through.

i e-mailed them and they said they didnt apply the discount to my order. they said they will try to get me money back. because when i clicked on pay it said "amount to pay £5" so they are in the wrong.

yeah mine also came up amount to pay 6, but they still took the full amount but they refund the difference, if u log into your account and see your past orders, it will show they take the full amount and refund the difference.

just a funny way of doing it i guess

I ordered somethings off there the other day and it confirmed my order on the website but I never got an email confirming my order and they have taken no money out :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back