bargain at addictions

No it goes in before that and it seems you have to spend £20 to get the £15 off but its still a bargain, i just got loads of tops for isla for £11!!!!

This is the best offer i've seen for a while!

great offer, only trouble is i cant decide what to buy!!!! i dont no the babies sex and have most nursery items so think i'll go for toys and put them up for xmas :D

paradysso said:
tots hope said:
I have just tried to do this and it says

"ZG103 £15+FREE DEL 1ST ORD. Voucher rules not met. "

Guess it didn't work for me!
some one else just got this, but once their had the total to over £20 it worked fine.

the same happened to me but i spent over 20?

confusing

Thanks!!!

Just bought this (Thanks Gemma&Jake :wink: ) for Libby's birthday.....for £6!!!!

BARGAIN!!!

i ordered the vtech walker too. wanted it for a while now.

i tried ordering going to try again today i think

i go to my account, and i get this:

Unfortunately it has not been possible to gain access to this area at present.
Please call 0844 822 0099 and speak to one of our customer advisors

:?

i best not get charged for this if the order hasnt gone through

if u never got a email confirming order they wont have processed it, so start again

Argh I REALLY want to buy 2 wheel cushions for Mason's new bedroom but the bloody verified by visa thing keeps messing up.

I HATE it, I can't do tesco online shop or anything it keeps forgetting my password.. (I know it!!)

:shock:

The steriliser I ordered yesterday has come already!!

It was late yesterday afternoon when I ordered it as well - thats quick service.

THANKYOU!!! How bargainous!!!!
We've just ordered a bath support and baby sleeping bag, combined total delivered £5... WOW.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

managed to get my order on today :D

2 of these for a fiver! clicky

Mason will be chuffed LOL

those cushions are great!!!

babybee wat sleeping bag did u get?

My order arrived today too :cheer: only ordered it yesterday eve.

I'm getting a voucher rules not met message. Just rang them and they said I had to have a store card with them :evil:

I hust ordered it through the flexi pay and it still didn't take the money ofd so I rang them and moaned and they took the £18.50 off :D . Got 10 pairs of knickers, 2 belly bands and cropped maternity jeans for £23.00 :D .

BeckyJ said:
those cushions are great!!!

babybee wat sleeping bag did u get?

The orchard farm green one :) would have got the mamas and papas one but they didn't have pink.
I'm SO EXCITED about ordering something else as i got my OH to order the last lot.

I don't know whether to get an aqua draw mat as i LOVE the cinderella one... i know that's thinking way in advance.
Or i could get lullaby FiFi

or, well the possibilities are endless!!!!!! any ideas!

i ordered something from them the other day and it said it had took the money off and it said £5 so i paid but on OH's online bank statement it says they have taken £23.95 :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back