barely there

joh

Reaction score
quick rundown:

13 days late, three neg tests, loads of symptoms (see other posts). 3rd test - Boots own brand, literally two or three 'dots' along what i suppose is the 'positive' line. is this even worth considering?
x

someone else had that on a clear blue then got a bfp a couple of days later

i think i'm going to have to now. i know there's lots of reasons for having such a late period but honestly, this has gone on long enough! the latest test does look different but like i say, it's literally a few 'dots' along a line.
could it really be this vague with my period so late, do you think?
x

I'd book to see your gp for a blood test and do another home test in a couple of days. Bet you are pregnant tho

i think it's amazing that women can have a few neg results before a positive. i've read a few experiences of it on this site, though.
x

My sister ahd negative tests for weeks and weeks, GP tests, cheapi tests, clearblue tests, etc and all negative she finally got a positive so got booked in for a scan

it turned out on the date she got the BFP she was 11weeks pregnant!

Go for the clear blue tests, if cheapie tests dont work for you then you need a good one

My sister's childminder didn't get her pregnancy properly detected until she was 4 and a half months gone! Admittedly that was 20 years ago, but some women just have low levels of HCG. I got my positive at just over 6 weeks (although, I hadn't bothered testing before then, so don't know whether I'd have got a positive or not).

There have been lots of girls on here that had to wait 2 or 3 weeks before getting their bfp after getting lots of neg results. It is down to the level of hormones in your system. It might be if you give it another week you'll get your pos result. Best of luck.

6 weeks preg (so 2 weeks late) and 12 weeks for one of my sisters - all depends on how much Hcg your body puts out into your urine

Good luck :D

So when have you got it all booked for then?im sure you are pregnant though and i hope your body is not playing mean tricks on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back