• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bank charges

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
Is anyone with lloyds bank and claimed bank charges back????
i was charged 90 pounds in bank charges the other day. thats like a week wages for me :twisted:

theres a delay on claiming bank charges at the minute until the test case is done. i known a few people that have got them back from lloyds, you just may have to wait a few months yet.

could you maybe phone them and give them a sob story? the day i was in labour my direct debits come out and i hadnt transferred money over to cover them... so had 114 charges... but they refunfed them all and said congrats lol

Yeah I was gonna say that there is a delay cause my Mum had a letter a little while back after she had tried to claim. Apparently it could take up to 2 years for them to decide if they are legal or illegal!

i had a message from the company claiming our money back and they are expecting a decision on the 28th of april so fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back