• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** Banging down the door - let me in ***

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Guys,

I can't believe I am saying this but I am now in Tri 2....

Bub is 13 weeks today

014.JPG

I never, ever thought I'd make it here, I am so happy I could cry

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Massive CONGRATULATIONS Carnat! Welcome to Tri 2!! xx

Last edited:
Congratulations, so pleased for you! Great scan pic too! x

Come on in Carnat we have all been expecting you great to see you in here and what a great pic xxxxxxx

A massive congratulations hon!! So very happy for you.

PS Your thread title did make me laugh out loud!! xx

I'm always happy when someone makes it to tri 2... but i think i am the happiest right now!! Apart from you obviously carnat lol Congrats hun... here's to seeing you in tri 3 aswell!!!!!

Lisa xxxx

Awww hun it is SO lovely to see you in here! :D fab scan pic too! Enjoy sweetie, tri 2 is so much nicer than tri 1! Xxx

That is a beautiful picture, huge congratulations! It's brilliant to have you over here in tri 2 :D
xx

Aw welcome over hun, wondered when your name would pop up! Come in and enjoy this tri!!!! X

Yay Carnat! Cry away hun, blame it on the hormones! So good to see you in here, now we just need to get Ceebee here in 1 piece and all will be good!

Great pic too! X

Massive congratulations on making it to tri2 honey. So happy for you x

Ahhh fan bloody tastic! Great to have you here, so glad everything went well, fab pic too xxx

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies.

I am at work and just muddling through (and using the resources to send pictures of bub to peope via email :shock: :shock:)

The scan was amazing, the sonographer was brilliant and I had my nuchal fold test and blood test - got the results within the hour and my risk is 1 in 13,970.. So very low risk!

We saw hands and feet and even fingers!! We heard HB, baby was bobbing around... It was the most amazing experience.

I had my BP taken 6 times (for those that don't know I am the weirdo that has a phobia of her BP being taken) it was high but the readings all got lower until she got to 125/75... Which I know is still a bit high...

I am worried that I will be classed as high risk due to my bloody white coat syndrome but as long as baby is OK they can do what they like to me!!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Guys,

I can't believe I am saying this but I am now in Tri 2....

Bub is 13 weeks today

014.jpg

I never, ever thought I'd make it here, I am so happy I could cry

xxxxxxxxx

Congrats! :lol: What a great pic! We are due on the same day:lol: I have my scan on Thursday-3 more sleeps! x

Wooho at last! :pompom: it doesn't seem that long ago I said to you 'omg you're 6 weeks, I thought u were way further on!' yay welcome over :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back