• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bad news from Sugarhigh **Updated page 2**

Mik

Reaction score
I received a text from Sugarhigh this afternoon to say that she is having to go into hospital as she is having terrible bleeding and stomach pains. I last heard from her about 2.45pm she is obviously really worried and wanted me to let you all know. If I hear anything further I will let you know straight away she is due a few days before me so has just gone past the 15 week mark.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please send her big hugs from me.......

I shall keep everything crossed that everything is ok.

Send her my wishes, I hope everything is ok. :hug:

OHH NOO :( bless her :hug: hope all is ok and well, im taking my friend down to the hospital today for a ultrasound spent the day in a&e with her yesterday bleeding. shes also about that far pregnant.. what a bad week :pray: everythings ok for them both

keeping everything crossed for you hunny :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Oh no, she must be so scared. Hope everything is ok for her- send our love

+++

My heart just sank when I read your message, please give her our love and best wishes, I too am just over 15 weeks so my heart is really with her
:hug: :hug: :hug:

fingers crossed all is ok with her and bubs :pray: :pray: :pray:

I haven't heard from her again I would imagine she is being kept in. I sent a quick text to send all the love and hugs from here and let her know we are thinking of her but I won't text her again unless I hear from her as I am sure she has other things on her mind.

Words at a time like this never feel adequate.

:pray: everything is ok. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back