Bad diet for last few days!

1986princess

Reaction score
Had lots of takeaways and not alot of fruit or veg for a few days, is that really bad? Still taking pregnacare tho so hoping if I get back tommorow it will be ok xx

Hope it's not too bad as my diet has been shocking recently! I wouldn't worry hun if you're generally healthy, which it seems like you are! xx

Same here hun. I've redeemed myself a bit tonight by making a nice ratatouille with some rice and chicken. Gonna do a big shop and try and eat a bot healthier this week.

Thanx literally had fish and chips dominoes Chinese everything in tge last few days need to get back on track! X

Ive been bad for a while... too many biscuits and nibbles in work. Just bought two bags of Doritos and dips on way home from work tonight as well. Got in and OH had made fish and chips for dinner :(

I WILL do better tomorrow...............mmmmmmmmm..........

I saw my midwife yesterday and expalined that I was still struggling to eat any but pasta or jacket potato with cheese and was worried I wasn't getting enough nutrition.

She's told me to buy some of the reay made SLim Fast or Complan type drinks and have one of those a day to top up on vitamins and minerals!!!

Wierd!!

But I'm going to try it as I'm struggling with food in general still!!

I wouldn't worry about it :)
I honestly eat whatever. I'm obviously careful about things we're meant to avoid, but I'll eat anything else that I can.

I think doctors would rather us eat than eat nothing at all!

And your taking your vitamins too? I have a naughty day once a week where I eat crap!

---
-

She's told me to buy some of the reay made SLim Fast or Complan type drinks and have one of those a day to top up on vitamins and minerals!!!

Complan actually do really nice soup.... theres a chicken one. Its a powder and you mix it with either milk or water.
We use them as part of my MIL's diet.

I wouldn't worry about it :)
I honestly eat whatever. I'm obviously careful about things we're meant to avoid, but I'll eat anything else that I can.

I think doctors would rather us eat than eat nothing at all!

Couldnt agree more! :):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back