Pregnacare...

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Ok, so I have a really bad diet so my midwife has told me to keep on the pregnacare vitamins to make sure the baby is getting everything it needs.
Only I have been very lapse and probably not taken any for a two week period up until 3 days ago :shakehead:
For the last 3 days, my morning sickness/evening sickness has come back...do you reckon it's pregnacare related???? Thinking back, my sickness did stop around the time I stopped taking them!
Anyone having this, or know what part of pregnacare could be causing it?
It's really starting to get me down cos I was so enjoying being pregnant without the sicky feelings!! :wall2:

On a much brighter note, had a freaky moment yesterday where I felt the baby moving inside me and with my hand at the same time, it was soo weird, but so cool! OH has felt it now too :)

Try taking them at night Hun so you don't feel so bad cos your be asleep! I felt awful when I was taking my folic acid so started taking them at night and it helped alot!

I take my pregnacare at night after dinner and I have no problems..x

Cheers everyone! I will experiment with times of day and whether I have eaten etc, and if that doesn't work I will try some different brands. Bit miffed though cos I bought loads on the 3 for 2 offer at boots!! Maybe I can get a cheeky refund :p

ALWAYS have it on a full stomach hun, I have it straight after my dinner x

I have also been taking pregnacare at night before going to bed..and its been fine..

I've found that if I eat them any time other than after dinner I've felt absolutely awful, but if I eat them with dinner I'm fine! I've been so rubbish at taking mine too. Up until Saturday my diet has been so, so bad - but Saturday I suddenly fancied vegetables and that's all I've eaten since! That and cheese sandwiches :D

Hi yes I take pregnacare only at night however and I feel fine. The only problem is they make me constipated but I think thats the iron in them xox

yeh hun...i was thinking just make sure u take it on a full stomach and with a glass of water!! ul be fine...best to have with last biggest meal of day xx

pregnacare made me very unwell and also my oh sister took them and this made her very unwell but everyone has a different tolerance to vitamisn I suppose, im not taking any but I do love my veg adn eat quite healthy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back