• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bad day :(

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Im so sick today. Im poorly, my throats so bad that I can hardly talk, been arguing with OH before he left for work, Ryan has been up since 5am, I shouted at Josh before I took him to nursery so I feel really bad, my hayfevers kicking in. All I want to do is cry!

I wish today was over and its barely even started :cry:

Ah hunny. IS there anyone that can come over and look after ryan while you have a sleep?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun, was gonna say the same as mum2be can you get someone over for a couple of hours whlst you get some well earned sleep...

Hope you feel better really soon... :hug:

Awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: I know alto of peole that have just had 24hr cold - so hpefully it doesnt last long!

aww huni. here, have a get well soon hug :hug:

I agree with the girls, is there anyone that can have Ryan for an hour or so, so you can sleep? ifnot, just get everything you will need to survive until OH gets home around you and just lay in bed with Ryan all day!! have a real lazy day :hug:

hope you feel better soon :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: It's so hard looking after a kid when you're ill. I hope you can find someone to baby sit. If not but a dvd on for ryan, and curl up on the sofa with a duvet. That's what I do when I'm ill#

ETA:Sorry, just notices ryans not a toddler and not old enough for a dvd! Hopefully he'll sleep for a bit instead.

Aw hun :hug:

I always fall out with LO in the mornings before school, and end up feeling guilty for the rest of the day and so can sympathise there!!!

Hope you feel better soon :)

I didn't have the chance to take it easy yesterday, I had Joshs sports day to go to (he won 2 races :cheer: ) then I had to go to Newcastle to get my car sprayed. They've given me a courtesy car and its a Ford Ka. I told them I needed something bigger to fit a bloomin travel system in the boot but they said they couldnt :evil:

Im stuck with it til the weekend. I hate it. No offence to anyone who actually has a Ford Ka but this one, despite being brand new, has wind-down windows and wheel trims and it doesnt even have a mirror on the sun visor :shock: :lol:

Josh cant say 'courtesy car' so he calls it a 'kirsty car' :rotfl:

I still feel poorly today so I've let Josh have the day off nursery and we're having a day in :)

Sounds like you feel rough and have no energy kirsty, big hugs, it sucks looking after a baby and feeling minging.
Dont do any housework today and just drink lots of sweet tea and watch tv with ryan.
Just make things up to josh later, though im sure he would of forgot by the time he gets home.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back