Bad Day

HayleyB

Reaction score
I don't really know where else to put this...

Tomorrow 12th July is the 8 year anniversary of when i was raped by one of my best friends from school.

I really thought that i was doing ok... i mean 12th July is always a hard date for me, i mean its 2 days after my birthday so i always get all blergh over my birthday in anticipation of it being the 12th July.

When i got in from work today i just felt all drained and grrr...
I mean more than anything what hurts is that i fell pregnant after what happened... and i chose to have a termination. It hurts me so much every year. the 12th July, the 12th April just drag me back down no matter how well my life is going at that point.

Sorry i just needed a rant.

Just miss my babies everyday, and it just hurts so so much

xox

:hug:

I am so sorry to hear this hun.......but you are obviously a very strong lady

It is natural to feel down at this time babe, but you are doing brilliantly, just because you are not feeling great at the moment doesn't mean you are not coping with it hun, you are........everyone has a bad time when the date of a bad time comes around, it really is natural!

Just take it easy and go with the flow, don't try to fight it just go with it, otherwise it can make you feel worse!

Hope you feel better real soon babe xx :hug:

I'm just glad today is my day off work!!
Thanks for your reply, i wasn't going to put anything on here about it, but just feel so blergh!!

xox

hayley i wernt sure what to say :(

but i hope you are ok hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks for all the hugs...
just what i needed i think!

Had a big cry before and am going to send DH to tesco's to get me some chocolate, am doing ok though, think the anticipation of today is worse than getting through it!!

Thanks everyone

:hug:

:hug: Hunnie as i have said before you know where i am if you ever need to talk -x-x-

hey hun i think it it truely undertandable how u r feeling and i am sending u loads of hugs if u ever need to tlk my msn is on bottom of the page or PM me

thank you to everyone for your :hug: 's and replies!!

xox

I hope your feeling a bit brighter today & got your chocolate :wink:

I didn't really know what to say but sending you a :hug:

x

yeah definately feeling better now...
had a dairy milk bar with me in work today, the one with bits of crunchie in.
didn't eat it!!! so definately feeling bit better!!!
xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back