Bad day today!

Daley

Reaction score
Pointless post but ranting anyway!

Feeling really isolated at the moment and alone. Have stopped talking about my loss )except to you girls) as it makes people uncomfortable and my oh doesn't get it. Thinks I shouldn't be dwelling on it anymore - hasn't a clue!!! So I've been doing my best to act normally for everybody!

Anyway I'm getting more and more frustrated with my body. I'm on cd67 and 34dpo still no sign of AF and hundreds of bfn's. have had a positive opk constantly since the first one I think (been testing every few days) so not sure i actually ovulated. I know stressing can prevent AF,so trying not to stress but can't help it. Got a doctors appointment on the 19th!

Well today I had to go into town to buy my nephew a present for his 1st birthday. Was heartbreaking going into the early learning centre and boots , which had a parent and toddler event and people giving out advice to pregnant women etc. took every ounce of strength I had to keep myself together! Got what I needed and went home.

So that left me feeling down but didn't want to talk to oh about it as he always says the wrong things. So I was looking forward to going back to my choir as the new term was supposed to start tonight. It's the only thing I do for myself and helps me to relax and unwind. Anyway got a message to say it's been cancelled......choir masters wife has gone into labour!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaagggghhhhhh!

Oh hunny it's all so shit I know. I'm so sorry your feeling so bad. I know where your coming from I'm supposed to be over it now and talking will upset me. Whatever. Sometimes we want to talk about it. It hurts to hold it all inside and it was our babies. It's not something you get over in a hurry. Always here for you remember your not alone if you ever need to rant. Everyone is pregnant its so annoying. My nephews gf is due soon it's all I see on Facebook. Just feels like a giant slap in the face. Your not alone in your bad day think I just had one lol. But as for your body. Stress might be a big factor in stopping af coming. Hope the doc gives you some answers xxx

Last edited:
Thanks Hun! It is just so unfair. Hope you get your bfp this weekend!

I'm going away for the weekend to celebrate my nephews 1st birthday (haven't seen him for 6 months) and it's my daughters 8th birthday on Tuesday, so I'm hoping I can take my mind off things for a few days and that AF might come so I can cancel my doc appointment on thurs.

Going away might be just what you need to relax you enough for it to come. I didn't have a period for 6 months when I was 16 doc said I'd got to scared thinking I was pregnant it just didn't come. I went to the doc at 6 months missed they did a test and was negative. I came on before I got home so I know stress can have a big impact. Hope you have a great weekend and it does the trick xxx

I hope the doctor gives you some answers, hun. I know it's easy to say, but try not to stress.

I know what you mean about people feeling awkward. I sometimes need people to talk to; that's why I value this forum so much.

Enjoy your time away and I hope AF turns up soon x x x

Thanks girls! Weekend did me good. AF still not arrived though, in a better mood though x

Glad you're feeling better and fx AF turns up soon x x

Hope af arrives for you soon , glad your feeling a little better, its very hard to be around baby abd pregnancy things after a loss hun, and ohs never get it, its always a loss not just for the first weeks, but i see it as your thinking of them often which is a positive and good thing to be doing , mine was in 2010, ill never forget, but it does get easier over time to have in your head xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back