Bad cure for constipation lol...

Lulabell

Reaction score
So, I suffer with constipation alot and the thing i get told is to lay of bad fatty foods.

So I eat healthily but end up suffering. As soon as I have something bad, it cures it. So bad I know. I am trying to eat as well as I can for babies sake as well as mine. But the occassional treat is ok surely? Also, I don't seem to be gaining weight to much! :dance:

I am on a serious fibre diet as I've recently acquired a haemorrhoid and if I get rid of it now it won't be soon enough!

I try to not have too much meat , have given up on cheese (that's where the problem was in thw first place) and am putting fibre sachets in all my drinks.

All loads of fun, as you can imagine, LOL!!!

This pregnancy stuff is all good fun isnt it? :)

Ive got it soooooo bad at the min...makin it uncomfy at night...any good cures x

Never tried this for constipation, and this could leave you feeling rather bloated, but I discovered the powers of dried aprictos some time ago.............a whole large bag should not be eaten in one (unless you want the consequences!) ;-)
xxx

Girls, whatever you do, don't leave it until you get piles. They are HELL.

i just eat about 6 sugar free mints, always works for me lol. they say on the pack excessive consumption may have a laxative effect and by god aldi's complimints do lol. i love them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back