bad couple of days

mishm

Reaction score
Hiya the last few days ive been thinking alot about the m/c and babies and my husbands sister just had another baby and i think thats started it off im not at all jelous of her in any way but its just got me thinking how i should be feeling excited about my new arrival and looking forward to scans and things but now im not its just brought the reality to it i think.i really want to try again but we have talked about it and are going to wait until next yr to start trying again,the thing is im just going to be so paranoid and worried if i do get pregant incase the same thing happens again :( think im just having few off days and came on here for a rant.

Hi :hug:

So sorry for your loss. Im sure things will get easier.

I am almost sure Im having a m/c. It started on friday with abit of brown discharge, than gradually got redder and heavier on saturday. Then for about half an hour it was really heavy and painful, but since then it has eased off to like a normal period. Im going to the hospital soon for a scan. I am already thinking about when I can try again and it hasnt even been confirmed yet.

hi hun hadnt heard from you for a while and was wondering how you was. You are bound to feel like this hun but it is especially hard when someone around you is pregnant or has had a baby. A close friend of mine has just had a new baby and i keep putting off seeing here till this weekend it was hard but i got through it and so will you. Its still a resent thing for you. You will have good and bad days so please come and post as much as you want on here good or bad.

The chances of miscarriage are small after you have had one so please dont worry (saying that im terrified this time round but have to think positive). You will know when you are ready to try again hun.

Look after yourself hun and anytime we are all here for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x x

Thanks for the replies ladies always makes me feel a bit better.
Jodie i hope u get on ok at the hospital,and tracey i didnt know you was expecting again CONGRATULATION'S hun sooo pleased for you :hug:

Hi michelle, good to hear from you,
I am sorry your having a rough time, some days are harder than others, one good thing though is that IF we do get PG again then the odds of a successfull healthy PG are in our favour...so here's hoping.. Take care Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

:hug: sorry your having such a rough time hun we are all here for you xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks hun extremely nervous but well. Anyway take care of yourself and we are all here if you ever need us anytime :hug: :hug: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back