• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bad cough

jillianglen

Reaction score
anyone else with a bad tickily cough i have had one for a couple of days now dont think my muscles or my bladder can take any more and Keira doesnt like it much :oooo: just wondering if there was anything i could take for it as the strepsils arent working and i dont fancy being in labour and coughing the whole way through my throat already feels like its been shredded :mad:

I had a bad cough for two weeks and have only just gotten over it. I completely feel for you as I know it was very painful to cough and it also kept me up in the night so I was even more tired than normal!

When I asked my consultant if she could give me anything, the only thing she was happy to give me was a cough linctus which doesn't do much. I hope your cough passes soon.

The best thing you can do is drink plenty of water and get lots of rest. Honey and lemon may help to soothe it. Try eating icepops or icecream to soothe the pain in your throat. I've heard a hot curry can be good when you have a cold, it sweats it out of you lol!!

I have a terrible cold at the minute :( sore throat, stuffy nose and bad cough. I'm takin honey and lemon in water and its not doin anything :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back