Bad bad day

maybebaby

Reaction score
Feel like sh1t today, my boss has made me so angry I nearly walked out of the office, feel like I'm about to cry any minute just feeling generally cr@p.

Feel bloated & fat, got a headache and a blocked nose, I'm fed up with peeing constantly and I just want to go to bed.

Sorry for moaning, I'm going to cry or hit my boss if I don't get it out of my system!

Aw hun, I hate it when your hormonal and your boss makes you got mad. Try not to let the tw*t get to you. And just try to sit this one out. I know when I was PH last time I was in a job I dispised. And I just counted down till I could go on maternety leave and never return!

Hang in there! It's Friday. You can sleep all weekend.

My nausea and headaches have stepped up a gear over the past few days, and my 2yr old has been waking in the night. My house is a pig sty, my poor husband is doing everything he can to help, and I just wish I could feel better soon. I want to sleep but am stuck at my desk.

But it's all in a good cause.... won't last for ever.....

Chant it with me!

PS. Don't hit your boss. You need the cash. Good luck!

Thank you, just needed to feel loved! Bl00dy men, I've nearly had enough. I think he thinks I'm making my symptoms up, and he says things like "Are you feeling okay? You don't look very good today" and "Are you sleeping properly? You've got big bags under your eyes". Oh, cheers. Really needed that. Tw@t.

I'll feel better at 5:30...

:hug: Nearly the end of the day then you've got 2 lovely days off :hug:

hope your feeling better now hun xxx

Hun hormones suck!!
I feel like screaming, crying, sleeping, punching my OH etc etc...
Its SO annoying! But its one of those things that we HAVE to go thru! :evil:
Why cant men have bloody hormones??? :shakehead:

Thanks ladies, feeling much better today (at home!) OH is being a sweetheart & making me tea & hot chocolate.

B@stard cat bit me 10 mins ago though!

I'm sure it'll all be worth while once I'm holding my baby, only another 7 1/2 months to go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back