Lilypadz Lily C Silicone Scar Therapy

duckanddoodle

Reaction score
Hello
Has anyone heard of these and used them, my OH bought me a pack and not sure whether to use yet so soon after my c section its been 10 days.

It is supposed to help the healing and the scar appearance...

Ooo Ive not heard of these! Might look into them. I imagine if they promote healing then it shoudl be fine to use them. But as I dont know anything about them...maybe dont take my word for it lol. x

wow they lok great , thanks I will prob get some for my section, and like the look of the breastpads too that stop you leaking rather than soak it up, thank you soo much.

I would say after 10 days your prob ok to start using them,ust keep an eye to make sure it's getting enougth healing air to not stay too moist

I have been wearing it for two days and it helps as an added extra support and protection from clothing. I am not sure yet about how much it helps healing as it takes 12 weeks...will let you know how i go!

cool, def worth a try if it helps, esp as this is my last scar , as last baby , and sometimes they take the old scar away and create a new one, so best to look after the scar, and I can see would mean you can wear nice knickers not big pants! to stop it tickling the scar etc

Hi duck and doodle, just looking these up again as i didnt try these last time, i see your pregnant again! Congratuations

Did these help your scar look better last time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back