Back to work tomorrow !!

lewisca

Reaction score
And not sure how I feel about it !!! With the boys I was ready to go back and get my identity back this time I'm not sure !! It maybe because of the 12.5 hr shifts I'm doing so won't see the kids at all 3 days of the week . Bet I'll b fine once I have the first shift done just checked that my uniform fits !!! Xxx

Bet its come round quick hun hasn't it?! Remember when u posted a while back......I think it will b hard but u will both adjust and u will end up having better quality time together when ur home- as im sure u did with ur other kids!
All the very best for tomorrow hun, enjoy the 'adult' time xx

I went back last Monday and it's honestly ok, I do miss her but I know she's having great fun with the grandparents! The smiles and hugs i get at the end of day the are so worth it ( never got these before cause I was always there)
I tell myself it's nice to be Karen for a while instead of mummy and having a proper lunch & tea breaks is in all honesty pure bliss :)

Thank u both will defiantly b nice to b Carey and have something other than the kids to talk about !! Glad my first day back is a daddy day too instead of having to take her to nursery although will have to do that on tues !!! But already looking forward to Monday with them xxx

Yeah it'll be refreshing i bet. I guess it's daunting and I am dreading going back myself. I guess you'll need to be super organised too but I bet you enjoy the work/life balance in the end :) x

Thank u both !! I'm naturally an organised person anyway but I do have to b super organised !! Already getting things ready for the first day at nursery on tues !!! And have good dinner for tomorrow so hubby doesn't have to worry bout it and have the clothes all out ready for the kids in the morning !! Xxx

It did thanks mum2b quite enjoyed it although did cry when I went up to kiss the kids goodnight they were all asleep and Rhea was in the same position as when I kissed her goodbye this morning !!! Xx

Hope it goes well hun. Sure it will. Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It did thanks mum2b quite enjoyed it although did cry when I went up to kiss the kids goodnight they were all asleep and Rhea was in the same position as when I kissed her goodbye this morning !!! Xx

Bless u! I know I'm gonna cry when i go back, particularly if i dont get to c ethan awake at all! Well done for getting they first day- am sure it will get easier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back