Back to TTC :(

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Turned out to be a chemical pregnancy by the looks of things, started bleeding lastnight and have had the usual agonising AF cramps.

We're trying to stay positive tho obviously we're both sad it didnt stick, I guess ive learned from this not to get our hopes up too soon.

Thanks for all your support xxx :hug:

ur sure its now neg on a preggy test ? could it not be a normal preggy bleed ? thinking pos thoughts for you hun really i am :hug:

im too scared to test, but I'll see how long it lasts for I guess.

thanks g3m :hug:

got fingers n toes crossed for you , my heart sank when i read your post :hug:

Oh babe, I'm so, so sorry to hear this. I agree with what 3GM has just said though, maybe give it a couple of days?
Try to stay as positive as you can mate, though I know it's hard at times like this. You are a strong girl!
You know where I am if you want to talk xxxxx :hug:

fingers crossed hun - I hope it is just a little normal preg bleed. :pray:

thanks kaz, I'll give it a couple of days definitley, but this all seems a bit familiar.

I'll keep you updated anyway :hug:

oh no i really hope it isn't what you think :hug:

xx

I'm so sorry to hear this GGG - however I still think you should keep testing over the next couple of days, you just never know.

Many, many hugs to you and your OH.

Love

Valentine xxx

GGG You have to take another pregnancy test!

Let us know the outcome thinking about you x

OMG I've got everything crossed for you, try and stay positive :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i have my fingers crossed for you GGG hope its just the normal bleed women get when pregnant!! take care babes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey GGG, my heart just sank at reading your post. I hope you are okay and I'm thinking of you :hug: :cry:

Really hoping this is a normal pregnancy bleed hun :hug: :hug:

Awww hunny
Fingers crossed for you and OH
xxx
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members