Back TTC and nervous

Sugarbaby

Reaction score
Hey all you TTCers. I was here last April when OH and I started TTC, but sadly life stuff meant we had to put it all on hold in July (a short and sweet dreams I guess you could say...)
Originally we had planned to go back to NZ and start TTC again there, but fate has lead me back to England and try as I may I can't shake the desire to have a baby.
So I'm Back. A little more worried really, cause even though we said we'd stop TTC in July- we didn't oops... Having too much fun I guess!
Now it's been 10 month of possible baby making fun and nothing.... AF is back today and I'm feeling really bummed. We both really want this, but now we can't even talk about TTC anymore, I just get upset and poor OH doesn't know how to "fix" it. I am more and more aware that in two months time we will have been trying for a year (my dreaded number). I don't know if I can cope with that.

Hun, sorry to hear you are feeling like this :hug:
Even If you reach the year mark it doesn't necessary mean that there is something to 'fix'. I don't know if this will be words of encouragement or will worry you more, (hopefully encouragement) but it took me nearly 2 and a half years to get pregnant. Admittedly I was not tempting/OT etc, we just were having unprotected sex and if it happened it happened. After about a year and a half, I started to think that something was wrong and I would never get pregnant. I never went to the doctor as there was so much going on in my life at the time and it wasn't something I was ready to deal with. Then out the blue, I fell pregnant. Sometimes I still can't believe it now! I asked my Dr about the length of time it took and he simply said, sometimes it takes a while.
Chin up hun, good luck, sending lots and lots of baby dust :hug:

Thanks for the message, Misslarue. It was definately encouragement. I have been temping, but i think that i might start those pee-on-sticks now, too. It's hard, because i can't tell anyone, as we are so far away from home, friends and family. Not really a "phone" topic.
Guess it's up to the gods now, huh? Blessed Be to you and yours. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back