Back to slimming world *1st weigh in tonight*

Emmamb

Reaction score
Start back at slimming world tonight and I actually can't wait! My sister started a few weeks ago so I've got some1 to do it with apart from my mum. I've actually started this morning although I won't be weighed til tonight but thought it'd give me a boost and going well so far.
I've decrapped the kitchen cupboards and bought loads of fresh fruit and veg and got meals planned for rest of the week-starting with steak and jacket spuds tonight :)

Last edited:
It's great when you get started isn't it! Good luck and make sure you give us weekly updates!

Well the scales weren't v kind-think I'd been kidding myself a bit but have put on 2 1/2 stone from been 8 weeks pregnant and 4 stone in the last year!!! Stuck to the plan 100% yesterday and so far so good today. Got a long journey ahead of me xx

1st week just about over-I've followed it 100% so hopefully should have lost weight-just wanna know how much,il b very disappointed with less than 4lb i think (secretly hoping for 5) I usually have good losses on 1st few weeks and really hope this time won't be any different xx

Hi,

Best of luck.

My wife always struggled with her weigh and had difficulty to lose weight. Now, after Mary-Ann's birth, Rosemary is in better shape than ever.

I believe that you are now in the best possible phase to lose weight - right after your baby's birth.

Do you breastfeed and exercise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back