back to Normal??

firstangel

Reaction score
Well Guys!

I have had my first Period ( exactly 5 weeks after my D & C ) after my misscarraige on 10th of April. So I now feel like Im getting back to normal! :D :D

Now down to trying again!!

So fingers crossed !! :D :D

Is it advisable to do ovulation tests etc?? I never did before, had only be trying a month, and we fell pregnant....... so hopefully over the next fews months we will be expecting again ! :wave:

Hi there, just wanted to say good luck! Also after our M/C we didn't worry about ovulation tests or anything like that, just let nature take its course and when we did decide to start trying it only took a couple of months so the best advice I can give is to just take things easy and not stress yourself out worrying about when it will happen. I will be keeping everything crossed for you :hug:

evemarie8 said:
Hi there, just wanted to say good luck! Also after our M/C we didn't worry about ovulation tests or anything like that, just let nature take its course and when we did decide to start trying it only took a couple of months so the best advice I can give is to just take things easy and not stress yourself out worrying about when it will happen. I will be keeping everything crossed for you :hug:

Thanx, thats what I was thinking too ! just go with the flow and keep our fingers crossed !! xx :hug:

You have a positive attitude which is probably the best thing you can have. I hope you catch soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back