Back to earth with a bump!

LittleLambe

Reaction score
Hi Girlies,

Sorry I haven't been around much for the last couple of weeks, I've been having a few bowel problems (I won't go into details!!) went to see Dr who thought it may be Colon Cancer! I've been having tests and I'm back to the hospital next week. They now think it is some thing called ulserative colitis (or something like that) which isn't life threatening (thank God)
It has really kicked me back down to earth, two weeks ago I felt like S**t because I wasn't Pg and, and in the space of 24hrs I was faced with the fact that DD may grow up never knowing who I was or how much I loved her. (I keep crying just at the thought)
I know TTC is a roller coaster but, at the end of the day things can always be worse.

Big :hug: to all of you, and thank you for being here xxx

ohh dear hun :( im sorry for what you are going through, keep strong!! :hug:

oh hun what a nightmare i'm so sorry. i know people who have had ulcerative collitis, better prospect than colon cancer but still sending you big hugs and wishing you all the best for the future x

Awww darling sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: your right when TTC sometimes thats all you can think about when really there is a bigger picture!!! thinking of you xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Things like that do put things into perspective. Hope you're feeling okay hun :hug:

Hope you are ok LL, you are right about perspective xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back