Back to back

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Has anyone had any success in moving baby from back to back to normal position?

Im so useless, i went up to bed and was on all 4's rocking and rolling my pelvis to encourage the spine to
turn but I only lasted 15mins til I felt tired and bored even though I was watching tv.

Is there any point in me trying?

Ive heard some success storiesbut I tried everything and he only turned as he emerged into this world.don't worry though, it's just a "different" pain rather Than being worse x

Ive heard some success storiesbut I tried everything and he only turned as he emerged into this world.don't worry though, it's just a "different" pain rather Than being worse x

That's good :) I had the drip last time so I still think the back pain won't be as intense as that.

Oh yea I had the drip with Oscar b2b.... But to be honest, I think a first birth on the drip is so much more painful than anything cos I had that with my first and that was so much worse x

Dont want 2 panick you coz i dont think its 2 common but my son was b2b and i was induced with the drip and it was very slow and then i stopped dilating, they put this down 2 his position and i ended up with a c-section. i guess its always worth trying! x

lol - sorry I just had a vision on you on all 4's rocking and rolling :rotfl:

That's one way to get hubby in the mood eh! lol

Oh yea I had the drip with Oscar b2b.... But to be honest, I think a first birth on the drip is so much more painful than anything cos I had that with my first and that was so much worse x

That's the thing, it was my first so I have nothing else to compare it too but I enjoyed the birth.

I'm sure it would have put him off if he walked in! Took my jeans off for comfort but still had my cosy blue socks on lol

Dont want 2 panick you coz i dont think its 2 common but my son was b2b and i was induced with the drip and it was very slow and then i stopped dilating, they put this down 2 his position and i ended up with a c-section. i guess its always worth trying! x

Hmm yeah a section would be the worst case senario for me. Hopefully it will turn in labour if I can't shift it.

I'm sure it would have put him off if he walked in! Took my jeans off for comfort but still had my cosy blue socks on lol

:rotfl: You crack me up girl! :rotfl:

I just texted OH downstairs and said "sexy time later? ;)" and he replied "no thanks" (lol he's joking though) cheeky thing

our baby was back to back a few weeks ago and is now in normal position. i done lots of walking and basically staying upright, also bouncing on ball (which was agony so limited time doing it) and it seemed to work so just keep with it hun xx

our baby was back to back a few weeks ago and is now in normal position. i done lots of walking and basically staying upright, also bouncing on ball (which was agony so limited time doing it) and it seemed to work so just keep with it hun xx

I just can't walk far at all without having to sit down. I swear this child is a 9 pounder lol. Ill try and stay upright but it's hard.. I'm lying in bed right now for example! Tired myself out.

My second baby was back to back (she'd been an unstable lie up to waters breaking so amazed she went head down at all). Was on the drip as my labours are slow, ended up with ventouse as she wouldn't come down on her own so it took all I had to get her near. Better than a c- section though. (Hope it hasn't worried you, back to back labours are just different, the pain is in your back more and I had a bad back for some time after). x

Last edited:
My second baby was back to back (she'd been an unstable lie up to waters breaking so amazed she went head down at all). Was on the drip as my labours are slow, ended up with ventouse as she wouldn't come down on her own so it took all I had to get her near. Better than a c- section though. (Hope it hasn't worried you, back to back labours are just different, the pain is in your back more and I had a bad back for some time after). x

I can cope with the pain, I just don't like the thought of forceps or section :s I'll try my best at pushing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back