back problems?

Discussion in 'Postnatal Questions' started by spice, Jan 11, 2012.

1. spice

spice Well-Known Member

Was just wondering if any of you have had back pain/problems since the birth?

I was really lucky during my pregnancy, didn't really suffer with any back pain, but now it's horrid :( I'm in constant pain and it goes from my hips all the way to my shoulders!

I've got a Dr's appointment tomorrow so hoping they will refer me to some one, though hopefully not physiotherapy as I've been doing exercises and they don't help :(

2. BabyWestwood

BabyWestwood Well-Known Member

I suffer from back pain and my little 1 is now 15 months! I got told by my doctor is was due to my epidural. Hope u feel better soon xxx

3. Nat26

Nat26 Well-Known Member

I've been wondering whether it was the epidural thats caused my back pain, I've had a bad back since having my little boy! Not got any advice as mines just been getting worse - I didn't think the doctors would do anything :-(

4. spice

spice Well-Known Member

I had a completely natural birth..

Well the Dr has referred me for physio therapy, and I've also been booked in for a blood test, as I have a slight hump at the top of my shoulders, that is also only since birth of LO and he's concerned it may be something like cushings syndrome!

If my blooded come back clear I'm going to pay to see a osteopath (sp???)