Back Pain

BabyLove

Reaction score
All i can say is Ouch :| Im getting really bad back ache. Its my lower back and sometimes middle left.. anyone else suffering this ?

YES!! And I don't know what it is other than muscular.. probably? When I asked the doc if it was connected to my water infection he said it doesnt cause a lower back pain so Im assuming that its the strain of carrying extra weigh and the bump.. Ive also noticed alot of my aches and pains are more on the left side. :doh:

Its so annoying.. i cant sit and watch tv or read without wiggling like a worm lol.. last night i got myself into a load of positions trying to get comfy, my OH thought i was mad!

i dunno.. i feel so sad..after knowing what tracys been through im just gonna try not to moan about my aches and pains..id gladly have them compared to erhs. :( :cry:

I knew some1 would come out with that comment. Thats exactly why i havnt,and wouldnt dream of moaning about it and have just asked if anyone else has it.

midna said:
I have felt the same since what happened to baby jess...and now tracey..its really puts things in perspective.

Tell me about it.. i was making sunday dinner earlier thinking about LittleJen123 and baby Jessica.. then came on here and read that about Tracey & baby Chloe. Its too hard to get my head around, i cant stop thinking about it all :cry:

It is really upsetting news, esp for us preggy women who worry alot. I don't suppose docs know why this happens?? It all seems too pointless and tragic waste of a precious little life. god bless little Chloe..

I guess when we DO come on here asking each other about our aches and pains its not because we are being insensitive... its to reassure ourselves that we are ok and nothing bad is happening.

I too hope your pains ease up soon Carly x

Pregnopaws said:
It is really upsetting news, esp for us preggy women who worry alot. I don't suppose docs know why this happens?? It all seems too pointless and tragic waste of a precious little life. god bless little Chloe..

I guess when we DO come on here asking each other about our aches and pains its not because we are being insensitive... its to reassure ourselves that we are ok and nothing bad is happening.

I too hope your pains ease up soon Carly x

I totally agree, I've been thinking about the sad news all day, Tracy and her partner will be going through hell and I don't know how I could cope with that kind of pain on any level. However, this forum has brought comfort to me (and I am sure many others) to hear that this pain or that experience has been shared.
I hope people still feel they can share experiences both good and bad without feeling they are offending others. XXX

Thats the point of this forum to share problems, issues and experiences so i don't think anyone should feel bad about posting.

My back has been painful too (i'm not complaining either!!) The pains in different places at different times and days! I think its the extra weight and the baby sitting on different nerves and moving into different area of our tum s

If its really bad the doc will refer you and also you can get back support bands. I'm holding out for now x x

midna said:
lisa&alex said:
i dunno.. i feel so sad..after knowing what tracys been through im just gonna try not to moan about my aches and pains..id gladly have them compared to erhs. :( :cry:

The aches and niggles can be uncomfortable ..I always tell myself no pain no gain ..our bodies have a lot of changes to make.

Aww its just tragic aint it Lis I understand what your saying though...I have felt the same since what happened to baby jess...and now tracey..its really puts things in perspective.

Hope you feel better soon carly x

I'm I the only one who keeps going back to Tracy2's post as if it would have magically changed and everything is alright??? I think I've read it about 1000x and still keep thinking that someone made a mistake.

I remember poor baby jess too... It looked so hopeful at one point then the NHS delayed stuff and it cost her her little life.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I kept wondering round the baby room looking at the box of clothes I have, and thinking there by the grace of god go I...what had poor tracy and littlejen brought and got ready for their ones...

Feeling fat, bored with back and groin pain is a petty price to pay really.. :cry:

But Carly get yourself a nice hot water bottle and put it on your back for a while, it really takes the pain away for a while... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back