Back pain :(

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Hey girls...

Just after a bit of advice really...Im getting pains in my lower back..not aching but pains...wondered if anyone else might have had the same?? Im thinking along the lines of water infection..dont wanna call the doc for him to just say 'Oh it's pregnancy related' lol you know as they sometimes do :( xx

i don't have any advice hunny but didn't want to read and run. hopefully some of the other girls may have a better idea. i hope it goes away soon xx

when i had a water infection it just felt like i was busting for the loo constantly..
and when i did go.. it was just a trickle then the feeling asif something needed to be pushed out?
hope u feel better soon xxxx

See Ive had water infection like you described but also where the back pain starts and it's kinda caught early like what Im feeling now...I hope it's nothing more than that though :( x

Pregnant women are more prone to water infections when pregnant.
Which sucks for me because I'm prone to water infections anyway! They can be very painful, especially in the lower back area, I even had one once where the pain was excruciating in the left side of my body. Was afraid it had gone to my kidney!

Best to go to the doctor and do a urine sample if they can do that. My old doctor used to make me pee in a cup and test for infection right there and then. The doctors I'm with now make me pee in a cup and then they send it off to labs and what not :roll: So now whenever I think I have an infection I just tell them straight, "I have a urine infection" and they give me antibiotics which work wonderfully! But I had a very bad allergic reaction to an antibiotic they prescribed to me once :| Was absolutely awful.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Don't really have any advice, sorry but didn't want to just read and say nothing. Probably best to check it out with the Dr's just to put your mind at ease. Hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back