Back or front?

Collette

Reaction score
When you bring baby home from the hospital do you put her in the front passenger seat or in the back? I thought she would go in the back with me, hubby is adament she should go in the front with him.:wall2:

Thanks.

Depends if the front's got an air bag! If the front passenger has an air bag that you can't turn off then LO will have to go in the back!
My airbag turns off so Charley can sit in the front with me but Tim's doesn't so he has to go in the back!

mine always have gone in the back and i sit in the back with them when they are really little id say if your in the car deffo in the back with you x

Mine always sat in the front,it's often easier to get the car seat in the front x

My car has isofix in the back, so baby will be going in the back of the car

I always feel they are safer in the back tbh. It is easier if your driving to have baby in the front with you if you dont have airbags but personally i always put my daughter in the back as i felt she was somehow safer

i have a renault megane now with 4 doors and a car seat base so to be honest i think baby is going to go in back, and on way home from hosp ill go in back with bubba. also, i want the base to stay where it is and not be moved around, so passengers can travel in front and stuff, so id say back. x

My bubba will be going in the back, already got base in ready :lol: Was also told even if u can turn off airbag in front, its not 100% and may still go off, so wouldn't trust it personally x x

yeah i think ill be putting car seat in the back too even though i can turn off airbags like some of the ladies have said just seems safer somehow xx

Our LO will be going in the back with me on our way home, they say travelling in the back is the safest.

Ours will always go in back, I also feel it's a bit safer. Although if I had a 3 door car I would probably go for the front tbh

Yeah I would always go for the back, and with a tiny one, one adult usually jumps in the back too.

Hubbies needs to watch his driving , not his gorgous new baby when he is in the front, so get baby in the back to take away tempation to oggle when driving!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back