BACK OFF HOLIDAY, WHAT HAVE I MISSED?

kayzee

Reaction score
Hiya everyone :wave: :wave:

im back!!!!!!!! God how ive missed the reassurance off of everybody on here but im back off my hols (only been in door 20mins) :lol:

Can all you lovely ladies please let me know what youve all been up to, scans,bfps, anything im well nosey and if ive missed anyone joining us.

I will trawl through new posts from the last 10 days asap just wanted a quick catch up, hope you dont mind :hug: :hug: :hug: Looking forward to catching up with everyone

LOads of love kaye,ben,lee and tia (and bump) xxxx

boo, woohoo- miss you hun :hug: :hug:

hope you had a good holiday anyway,

not much to update on me had an early scan and saw heartbeat (not sure if iv already told you) and got my next scan on 22nd september and still have morning sicknesss other than that not a lot else to report but il text u tommorrow got other things to tell you, nothing interesting

anyway hope your all well :hug: :hug:

:wave: :wave:

Ive had my booking in appointment and im waiting on my scan date in the post!! apart from that not much apart from my time flying and im now nearly 9 weeks!!! :shock:

hows you and babs feeling??? xx :hug:

Hi Kayzee, duno if you'll remember me but we were pregnant last time together too, along with Jaidy, Zoe, Lozzi!!

hey sweetpea!! Glad to have you back! :hug: :cheer: i missed you!!! :hug: :hug:

Hi :wave: I got my BFP last week :cheer: THis is also my second, I think our little girls are about the same age!! How are you finding it second time around??

Littlelamb - you're DD is only 3 days younger than mine!

Sorry for hijacking Kayzee! :lol:

hi Everyone :wave: :wave: Im Glad to be back :hug: :hug: :hug:

Holiday was ok, but has resulted in me splitting from baby's dad, A few things came to light while we were away and tbh I dont want to be with him anymore. Will stay good friends for the sake of our baby but I couldnt have a relationship with him we are too different :( :( will explain when im feeling a little better.

Me and bubs are fine thanks mrs.b, apart from my symptoms are more pronounced now instead of coming and going as much. I feel sick every single day and am dying for a good nights sleep (lose count of how many times i pee) :roll: Cant belive in another 2 weeks i will be off to tri 2 where the hell has that gone? :shock:

hey vicky :wave: :cheer: Long time no see :hug: how the devil are you doing? I remember the ladies well and try to keep in touch with as many as possible especially dearest sam :hug: who is in here with us again too :cheer: :cheer: Would be good to catch up again luv on msn but i no longer have your addy, or anyone else that wants to add me [email protected] confusing i know but was for a reason

Hi littlelamb tia was born nov 26th so yes our girls are not far apart :hug: I must admit im finding it ok this time round im nowhere near as ill as i was with tia but im feeling more tired but that could be cos of my age, This is 4th time round too, i have 2 teens as well but even so you still worry as much as your first.

Glad everything is ok with everyone look forward to catching up with you all :hug: :hug: xxx

Hi kayzee, i've joined first tri :wave:

Sorry to hear about you and oh but it seems like its for the best :hug:

Hiya SHP how are you finding it being pregnant? Even though this is my 4th I still refused to beilieve it with my own eyes it all seems so surreal whats going on in there doesnt it :hug:

kayzee said:
Hiya SHP how are you finding it being pregnant? Even though this is my 4th I still refused to beilieve it with my own eyes it all seems so surreal whats going on in there doesnt it :hug:

Definitely, it still hasn't really sunk in yet!! Went to the docs yesterday which helped but I still can't believe it :hug:

awww darling im sorry to hear about you and OH but you know what's best! if you need anything just shout we are all here!!! my sickness aint been as bad! well im not been sick as much now but feel sick ALL the time and to be honest I just dont know whats worse!! :lol:

Its an amazing journey and nothing like what I expected!! :)

I will add you on msn chick if ya dont mind and can have a natter on there!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back