Guess who's back!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooohooooooooo :)

kayzee

Reaction score
OMG How i have missed this forum :hug:

The day i was due to go for my 20 week scan my monitor went bang :wall: :wall: I was so excited and nervous i was desperate to get on here for some much needed support :(

Well ive had my scan and we are team "pink" im so pleased i burst into tears :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Another little princess at last the boys are out numbered :twisted:

Anyway how is everyone? What have i missed? Whos had scans that ive missed? Someone please fill me in im desperate to catch up and will prob be on here most of tomorrow reading all the posts ive missed.

Big thanks to mrs.b for filling everyone in knowing there were people wishing us well kept me sane :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello and welcome to any new tri 2 ers i will try and reply to posts when i come across them :hug: :hug:

Looking forward to catching up with you all over the next couple of days, Take care fellow fatties, lots of love and hugs to everyone,

kaye and pink bump :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxx

Ello gorgeous............glad to have you back!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

your more then welcome hun!!! its great to have ya back... im sorry I never had a chance to upload the scan pic for ya! I will try and get it done tomorrow if you still need me to do it or can u manage???

Hey Honey

so good to see you back on here. Can't believe our little girls are two already!

Hope all else is well with you

Big hugs :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111