back in the bed!!!

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I am 'allowing' Liam back in the bed tonight, its less hot than it has been and i have found i am remarkably more comfy if i sleep at the bottom of the bed (its to do with placements of the windows i think)

So we are 'top n tailing' i feel about five!

Is everyone else still sharing with OH? i feel a cow with him on the sofa but neither of us can handle the tossing and turning

i cant wait to sleep next to him - even if it is just his feet!

I've been in the spare room for weeks now :( The mattress that was so uncomfy before seems to suit me just fine now, I have my massive pillow nest and don't disturb OH when I'm up every hour. I really miss sleeping beside him though :cry:

YOU've been in the spare room! no way!

kick him out girl, its two against one!

hehehe, yeah I don't mind really since it was me that kept getting up and having to move anyway. I did have tears to start with, it feels a bit wrong!! And I get the softer mattress!!

i suppose as well, if the waters go in bed, they will go on the spare matress instead of the main one! which might be a bit of a relief!

:) I did think of that too!! But I've got those disposable kylie sheets just in case too. Would have loved to have seen OH's face as he became more and more soggy though :)

we're still in the same bed, it's massive so I've still got room to manouevre myself into a comfy position without waking him up every 10 minutes. Hadn't thought about waters breaking on the bed though, will have to invest in some waterproof sheets I guess?

Hmmm Ive been really lucky this time, been really comfortable with my bump in the night, I have a wedge pillow that supports it when I lie on my side and this time around I have found it equally comfy on my right side too. I think Im disturbing OH with my snoring (when I run out of nose strips that is!)

my OH snores like a train anyway so he can't have a go at me for that hehe

hehehe! Im really luckily at the moment - my Hubby works away!! (Navy) So ive had the bed to myself!! Lovely! Although the cat takes up most of the room!! But I have no idea how Im going to cope when he is home for 3 weeks next week!!! arrghhh!!!! Ive already told him - I think he needs to go straight in the spare room!! lol

OH and I are still sharing a bed, we bought a king size bed when we moved house and its the best buy ever!! We slept in a double bed at my parents this weekend, and it was ridiculous, Im sooooo glad we have the king!!!

totally feeling the same. alls we do is wake each other up tossing and turning, me gettin up for a wee and him sleep talking i think more nights in the spare roo are needed as we r both so tired. i just hate us being apart.

I think I'd sleep worse if I was on my own, plus OH says he likes to say good morning to the bump and feel it moving around before I wake up. Guess it's his daddy bonding time without mummy interfering lol! I couldn't take that away from him, he'd be gutted!

we have a king-sized bed too but i need ALL OF IT

we got on well with the top/tail thing - it gave us space to breath and move about and i could shift around

going to do it again tonight

plus i got cuddles in the morning :) YUMMY :) xxx

Glad your top and tailing worked well! I think I'd have to invest in a wee pedicure before starting any of that malarky though :) I sneak through for cuddles every morning before OH's alarm goes off. Only problem is I'm starting to talk about my room and his room, eek!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back