back here af bleed..positive hcg?

misssparkles

Reaction score
Oh ladies ive had just about enough.
Af got me again today. My second af again this month. My cycles gone back too 21 days and I have no idea how long my
Lp is now.

I thought the dong quai had started to work I guess not.
My oh started his new job trial today on my own until about 7 tonight had a right sob.
I hate the fact I was on depo gives me sleepless nights.

Xx

Last edited:
How long has it been since you stopped the depo shot?

I know it took my body a good 8months to a year to get back to normal again. They really should warn women more of this, I only realised once I had done some googling about it so decided to come off.

I have seena doctor because I had random bleeding coming offf depo. I had swabs a scan of my abdo and pelvis and everything was fine couldn't find anything.
My last shot last july and was due end of September 2012 I never had it . My afs returned around February this year and have been crazy until last month. I keep getting too about 9dpo and then start af again. Doctors wanted me to take more pills norethisterone I think and I said I didnt want anything unless it canhelp me. Just feel useless xxx

I do think its just a case of the body having to regulate again naturally, just might take awhile.

I remember being late for one once, and the nurse telling me its actually still active for a good few weeks after the 3month mark to make sure you've covered incase of times like this.

So having a last one in July, it might of only stopped working November time. Frustrating, but hopefully now you are getting periods again it won't take much longer to get back to normal.

Thanks for that insite hun I was told that once u miss it ur not covered at all so I think they tell people loads of different stuff
How long where you on it for chick? I was on it 5 years. Have you conceived since or you ttc xx

I was on it for 4 years, but came off it about 3 years ago as even though I didn't want want kids then, I starting feeling it was very unnatural and was very aware would take awhile to get back to normal.

Only just TTC now, my first month really, but my body has well and truely recovered since then, think its kind of cool now I feel ovulation and can pinpoint to the day/hour when AF would be due.

So don't feel too disheartened, it can take awhile to get back to normal, but it will happen :)

I was on depo injection untill dec 2010 was meant to have the next one in march 2011 but decided not to as me and oh decided to start trying but over 2 years later and weve still not had a bfp, doc won't refer me as im only 21 but oh is 31 and he has had a sa which showed a slightly higher than normal percentage of mutated sperm trying to convince him to have it checked again but he isnt keen its so hard ttc and can be very testing on relationships at times but you've got to try stay positive it will happen when you least expect it too xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi Charlotte im.sorry its taking you so long. Im 21 too so my doctors wont do much for me either. Our own house getting married happy together not complete without a family is it. Its rubbish :( depo is the worst contraception I think out there xx

We're pretty much in the same boat, I wish id never had those injections but at the time no1 tells you the long term effects! I went to the docs with my oh in dec asking for help or some tests but was told to just relax and sex 3 times a week and if nothing happens within another 6 to 8 months go back, but to be told that like 15 months of trying was nothing was really annoying to hear! But I guess ill just go back arouns Sept and be a little more forceful, hope you get more luck than what we've had xx

We got told the exact same sex three times a week. I wish they would refuse to give it under 21. I was 15 when I went on it amd came off when I was 20. Never told it takes so long to get pregnant. Its the emotional turmoil you go through not just physical. If you ever wanna chat just message me :) I went through hell coming off depo was at the doctors every month. Im not even sure if im ovulating or not. Xxx

Yeah I was 15 when I had my first injection came off it when I was 18. I know what you mean I get really upset when someone announces that their pregnant. I shouldn't but I guess its just natural to feel jealous of something your trying so hard for yeah will definitely message for a rant now and again thank you same goes for you hun :) xx

Do you use opk or chart your temperature? I use opk now and again takes abit of the guess work away plus I am abit of a poas addict lol xx

Im a poas addict oh cant leave me in the house with any. I tried opks but only ever had one close to positive xx

9gbvhe.jpg

I just did a lefr over test and there was something on it im sure x

Last edited:
Can see a faint line how many dpo are u? X

11 I think or there abouts xx but I woke up to blood like bright red with some.clots its not bad on a pad just when I wee xxx

Might be a break through bleed? Im not sure iv never even had a faint line on a hcg xx

Dont take anymore tests... Wait til you are 14dpo. purely because Ive had 2 chemicals and faint lines with bleeding are either implanting babies or chemical pregnancies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back