Back hear

Sparkle24

Reaction score
I am back hear :(

My OH and me have been talking over the last few days. We have decided that we wont wait to start trying again as soon as i stop bleeding from my m/c.I dont feel like i dont want to have sex I feel like i want to get back to square one and try for another baby. I have come to terms what has happend and understand that I did nothing wrong what so ever.

If anything positive has come from this is that i feel so close, closer than i have ever felt to my OH We have just been siting together chatting about anything and everything.

I am not to sure if i want to use opks and taking my temp again or not, even though we had been trying for nearly a year and the cycle I concived was the first time i had tryed the opks.

If i did use them i dont know when i should start poas again. How long should i wait do you think?

Sorry to hear about your mc. I'm glad it has brought you and OH together it nice that he is supportive. Don't know about OPKs maybe you could start when you start to see more CM if that is usually a sign for you? Or other girls on here seem to have counted first day of mc as day 1 but I guess the OPKs might show false positive due to pregnancy hormones still in your system.

Hey Sparkle, I know a lot of other girls counted their mc as cd 1 so you could just go with that. If you do use opks I would just go with cheapies at the moment.

From my own experience my body was good a playing tricks on me post mc and I have been a bit all over the place so Im just using cheapies practically every day to find out when Im ovulating. If u havent got a negative hpt yet then I wouldnt use them till as they can give false positives. Are u being monitored till your hcg drops?

If your ready to try asap then you go for it. There are lots of people who get pg straight away after a mc. Hope its you!

Thank you :)

I had had a thought about the hormones would show up on opks. I will wait untill about day 11 and start to poas.

sorry your back hear hun but im so pleased your trying again. I did the same. I would keep an eye on your hcg first wait till you get a neg hpt before you start your opks as you wont ovulate until your levels are back to normal. Im still waiting for my first af its so frustrating. My opks were all over the place this month. All i can say is dont put to much pressure on yourself to conceive first go as the chances are you might not ov this month but then again you could be lucky and catch straight away. got everything crossed for you xxxxx

Sorry to hear about your mc. I have no experience in this but the other ladies have given good advice. Im sure its pretty rare to have 2 in a row though so fingers crossed you will get your healthy BFP soon x

I know I will get pregnant as soon as my body is ready. I am going to see my gp I think, just to have a chat about everything and see what he suggests.

Sorry to see you back here hun, wishing you all the luck in the world xxx

Thanks girls, Everyone on hear has been so kind with all your nice words I am so glad i have an outlet hear it has helped me so much. Thank you for your suport xxx

I am off to bed for some nice cuddles now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back