• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from the scan....UPDATE WITH PICS

NatC

Reaction score
Absolutely shattered been there since 2 and just left! But I'm glad to say that all is fine with our little onion! Got all the blood results today and everything is all fine!
It still feels so surreal but was unbelievable to see the baby on the screen, with all it's vital organs and most importantly the heartbeat! I'm just over the moon and so so happy right now! Just can't believe it! Only got my phone with and can't work out how to upload pics from it so I'll post the pics ASAP xx

UPDATE: Worked out how to load the pics, still only pics from my phone though - not advanced enough to know how to use the scanner.....

Attachments

• Onion1.png
    Onion1.png
    266.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Onion2.png
    Onion2.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
If ur using the tapatalk app on my phone (iPhone) above the keyboard it says open advanced options. Press that and you should be able to upload :)

So pleased everything went well for you! Photos please!!! :) xxx

Happy Days so pleased it all went well - looking forward to seeing the pictures :)

so pleased it all went well, are we still due date buddies?? Cant wait to see piccies x

Looking forward to seeing ur scan pics xx

Really glad everything went well hun.

xxx

So pleased it all went well for you!!

Thank you everyone!!!

Pics now attached.... Xx Night night all the excited from today has worn me out! :nap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back