Back from hospital - might be starting!!!

pilkers

Reaction score
was woken up with contractions this morning at 3.45... they were pretty painful and I had a massive show...tons of it.

They were every 7 mins but then settled down at about 6am...went to see consultant this morning at 9am and had an internal (ouch!).

My cervix is really soft, very low and she could feel baby's head...i've just started to dilate (half a cm only though). Still getting on/off contractions and got lower backache. MW couldn't do a sweep cos I wasn't open enough but she reckons I'm in really early labour and I should be prepared for it to get worse over next 24 hours... she says she expects me to be back in hospital either tonight or tomorrow :pray: :pray:

Been on toilet most of morning and reckon I must be totally cleared out now!! :rotfl:

been booked in for induction in a week just in case nothing happens in the meantime

Sounds very positive to me........i reckon you'll have a baby in your arms within the next 48hrs, i put money on it full moon and all that :cheer:

oooh good luck hun, defo sounds like you may be a mummy really soon :D

keep us updated with any new little twinge or whatever

Good luck i hope this is it.They are very naughty babies making us all wait arent they!! :rotfl:

Wishing you a painless and super quick labour.... :hug:

fingers crossed honey!!! :pray: hope you have your LO v v soon! :cheer:

thanks ladies...

contractions back with a vengence... every 10 mins and getting stronger. hopefully they'll get more regular and not die off again

pilkers said:
thanks ladies...

contractions back with a vengence... every 10 mins and getting stronger. hopefully they'll get more regular and not die off again

hurry up lady or we'll be bumping in to each other in the hospital :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back