Back from the Consultant *Update*

poppy160

Reaction score
Baby now weighs just over 7lbs and is spot on with growth :) Water is still reduced but baby is happy which is the main thing.
Went in to see the Consultant, thankfully the same one as last time and she told me that they are pleased with baby and her growth. She asked how I was and I told her better in myself but still really bad hips..Then (Sorry Tegala :lol:) she asked me that if my cervix was favourable, would like to be induced and I was like..Hell yeah!! I'm so fed up and p*ssed off and she said taking into consideration the fact I've had so many appointments and the worry with the low water and the cord and now really bad hips she can understand why I feel this way.
So had an internal and I'm already 1-2cms dialated, she could feel baby's head and could have broken my waters, so she gave me a good old sweep and I'm booked in to have my baby next Thursday :) (Knowing my luck it will roll onto Friday and I will have a leap year baby!!) Yay!! It's all going to be over soon!

Update

Since getting back, I've had alot of watery discharge/mucus which was tinged with pink when I wiped myself and had a few crampy pains, now in the last hour have had pain across my tummy coming and going..no real pattern though. The Midwife was really rough with the sweep, probably just that..don't want to get my hopes up!

hun u no i was allways joking with my u cant pop before me :D at the end of the day ur very worried about ur waters and so on... so go ahead an u have ur bubby hun u have my blessing 8) glad all went well for u :) lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i dont recon u will make it to induction.. hopefully sweep will work

Ooh it might start things of having an internal. Fingers crossed :)

goddammit, another queue jumper! :lol: :lol:

sounds like things may well kick off before your induction hon! fingers crossed and good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

Excellent news!!! It must be great knowing you will have your baby really soon!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

awwww i'm so happy for you!!! :cheer: :cheer:

can't believe you're already dilated lady!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back