Back from scan with pics, it's a...

Okaasan

Reaction score
...GIRL!!!

Another January girl! As sure as we can be - the operator said she had been wrong before but from that position you can usually be sure if you see a clear line, and there was certainly a clear line there!

:cheer:

Absolutely delighted, both of us! Best thing is she's really well and everything looks good. She has great long legs and the placenta is towards my back, which is why I've been feeling so much kicking as there's nothing to cushion it.

n223307350_2541010_6610.jpg

Big legs!

n223307350_2541011_6801.jpg

She looks like she's crawling here.

congrads!!

just had my scan and its a GIRL!!

she had her head downwards so my pictures are not great!!! yours are lovely.

she would not stop moving to start with so was hard to take measurements. Then as soon as it came to photo time she would not move despite the scanner man wobblying my fat lots!!!! x

Wow two girls :cheer: :cheer: congrats to you both, glad everything went well!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

How brilliant!!! So pleased for you...the pictures are gorgeous! She looks so cute already

:lol: yeah, ours was turning somersaults! (I'd had a cheeky bit of chocolate before leaving to encourage her to move...) so had to try a few times on some of the body parts! Congratulations on your little pink 'un! :hug:

annem said:
congrads!!

just had my scan and its a GIRL!!

she had her head downwards so my pictures are not great!!! yours are lovely.

she would not stop moving to start with so was hard to take measurements. Then as soon as it came to photo time she would not move despite the scanner man wobblying my fat lots!!!! x

just noticed this!!! and its another girl!!!! lol
woooohooooooo the females are taking over!

i'm shopping for all pink on the net now!! when i have my 4d scan ill try eating some choc before if it helps to keep her moving, in fact i could do with some now!

its all so exciting! i just had to find out the sex, how can people not?!

Congratulations. xx

December seems to be the month for boys and January is the girls month. xxx

Congratulations. xx

Congratulations. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads