Back from scan and we are Team...

krissie23

Reaction score
BLUE!

I'm so shocked, I really can't believe it! :D For the first couple of months I was sure it was another girl, but then I started to think it might be a boy because of my bump.. it's completely different to the bump I had with Amber!

I was going to try and stay Team Green but when the woman showed me the screen, I thought I saw what looked like a willy! Then she asked me if I wanted to know and I said I thought I had seen something.. she asked what I thought and I said a boy! She said she thought so but wasn't 100% sure, and if I went out buying anything blue, to keep the receipts! :lol: So it's not definete but I reckon so! I can't believe I'm going to have one of each now! :D

Ooops nearly forgot to say, for those of you on my Facebook, please don't mention anything because my OH left the room when she told me, as he wants it to be a suprise, and none of my family and friends want to know til it's born either.. so I have to try and keep it a secret! :shhh:

Congratulations team blue :cheer: - and don't worry your secret is safe with me :shhh: !

Congrats on having one of each!!!!!

We are going to find out and keep it a secret from the family too...its going to be a tough one but will be worth it!!!! :)

yay another lil boy on the list congratz. i think its really sweet of your OH not wanting to kno, it'll be a lovly suprise for him awww :cheer:

Thanks girls! :hug:

I found out with Amber that we were having a girl and he didn't want to know then either as he really wanted it to be a suprise.. I managed not to slip up, so hopefully I'll be able to keep this one a secret too! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back