Back from our scan :o)

jools221181

Reaction score
Well.....all was ok what they could see but the lazy little bugger wouldn't turn round so they couldn't get a proper look at the heart and lungs so got to go back on Wednesday!
We asked what we were having and he said without a doubt

2968247145_b607d102b4_o.jpg

and he showed us his willy :lol:

We are so, so happy! Brody will love having a little brother to play with :cheer: :dance:

The pic is a bit poop so they gave us it for free. Hopefully we will get a better pic Wednesday :pray:

I know it's hard to make out but the little thing poking out his mouth is his finger he kept waving and sucking his fingers :D

2969210833_cd58dfb573.jpg

Already said to you earlier but HUUUUGE congrats to you, Kev & Brody.

Heres to baby Ordina.... :lol: Ask Kev! :lol:

Thats fantastic jools!!!!!!! Congrats on being team BLUE :cheer: :dance: :hug:

yey!! Boys rule!! (i wouldnt know what to do with a girl lol!)

Another team blue! :dance: Congratulations! :cheer: Such a cute pic of him sucking his finger :) . And lucky you getting another scan! I'm sure it'll all be fine

awww congrats on finding out your team blue! I cant wait to have my scan now :lol:

Congratulations babes :cheer: :cheer: I was wrong, really thought you were having a girl :hug: :hug:

Brilliant news Jools!

How fun for Brody to be a big brother to a little man! x

Snuggle said:
Congratulations babes :cheer: :cheer: I was wrong, really thought you were having a girl :hug: :hug:

Me too!!

Congrats to you and Kev, Brody will be such an awesome big bro :D

Thanks for texting me.. seems I've been waiting for your scan for aaaaaaaaaaaaaages!!!

x :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back