Back from Midwife

Sugarhigh

Reaction score
Baby is fully engaged and im losing my plug so basically she has said i could go anytime, she is confident enough that i dont have long left that she made an appointment for next week but said as we were leaving, "this appointment will probably be useless as i'll probably see you in the hospital before then"

im DEAD EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only thing is Matt's mum, dad and grandparents have just gone away to the caribbean on a cruise so they are gone till the 22nd so are probably going to miss all the excitement

Oh fantastic, I can't wait to hear those words, if I ever do because neither of mine engaged until I was in labour lol.

Keep us informed :cheer:

i will do hun either that or im sure one of my many text buddies will lol

Are we having a text buddy race then? :rotfl: I think you will win though so excited for you :cheer:

Mik said:
Are we having a text buddy race then? :rotfl: I think you will win though so excited for you :cheer:

LOL! First Time Mum beat us both hun!

I'm not sure if im gonna win maybe we will all go on same day lol how funny would that be!

Well if you, me, xjdx, and KirstyD all go on the same day there will be no-one left to update the rest of the ladies :rotfl:

i have Sarafet! i doubt we will all go on the same day probably one each day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back