Back from hospital

Mik

Reaction score
Well had the 2nd (and bloomin better be last) GTT not heard from them this afternoon so guessing that means all is fine. Also had my blood results from friday to check for OC and they are in the normal range so phew.
Told the MW about the community mw's (covering for my normal lovely mw) comments about how I was wasting their time having weekly BP checks and she was furious! She said it is not up to the community mw's and with how high my BP shot up and how quickly I need to be checked weekly unless and until the consultant says otherwise and that I should talk to my regular mw when I see her next and to think about making a complaint about the way I was spoken to and made to feel. I am not going to complain as my normal mw is lovely but it is nice to know if she is sick again and I get the same horrid one I can tell her to go jump :rotfl:
So no more pregnancy appts till growth scan next weds fells like a lovely break :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad ur OC test came back ok. The community MW sounds horrible, there was no need to say that. You should def complain. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back