Back from hols with a stinking cold!

star fish

Reaction score
This is what happens when you expose yourself to the outside world. Sneezing constantly, can't breath, can't smell or even taste. Feel like crap. Aching all over, and the real kicker is, I can't take drugs, Whaaah! Normally I would dose up on nurofen cold and flu, so far I've only taken a couple of paracetamol which seem to have no effect and I dont want to take too many. Am drinking buckets of hot lemon and honey.

Does anyone know of any other cures I could try? I dont want to hurt the baby, but is it hurt by this virus?

:( Sounds rotten. I don't have any tips I'm sorry, just wanted to say hope you feel better soon.

X

I was like this last week - just to the same as what you have been. What about olbas oil or vix?

I've been covering my pillow with olbas oil but cant smell anything, and using tiger balm on my chest in place of vicks (which i was recommended not to use) but doesnt seem to make any diff :-( Maybe i just have to let it burn its self out

unfortunately we have to just let these things happen :( hope you feel better soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back