Is it a cold or am I stressed? HELP!!

leannie

Reaction score
Hi

Im not sure whether I have a cold or Im just stressed at the mo. I cant stop sneezing, have a constant headache which my 4 head no longer seems to work, my eyes are tired, Im tired - I have no energy whatsoever, and my legs are really aching. I also feel very dizzy, especially when I get out of bed. If it is a cold, can I take anything for it? I am 14 wks. i dont really want to run off to the drs as they make you feel like your mad and Im afraid of phoning my midwife just in case she thinks the same. My mum thinks Im being stupid and Im really depressed because of it, cant seem to stop crying today either so I need a bit of advice if anyone can offer me any? Ta

Hiya Leannie

Aww hun, it does sound you are coming down with a cold. Although I know that since being pregnant this year I have done nothing but sneeze and had the odd headache, and the tiredness well how ive got out of bed some days!! (all which is quite common)

I believe you can take Paracetamol but I would not take ANYTHING without getting advice from your Doctor or Midwife first. Hey dont feel like you are being a pain with them, that is what they are there for to HELP and LISTEN to you.

As for crying, I think that most of us pregnant have been through this at some point during our pregnancy. My 17 year old daughter who is pregnant and 15 weeks has been exactly the same as you. Crying for no reason. Just think that its a combination of hormones, the unknown and Tiredness. Sure you Mum dosnt mean to sound harsh but she probably has forgotten just how crap you can feel when pregnant.

Take care now and dont forget to go and see your Doctor or Midwife.

Ragna xxxxxxxx

Hiya Ragna

Thankyou for replying. Im still feeling a bit rough but Im sure I will be fine soon. My hormones have been cruel to me. Nothing like a nice warm bath and an early night wont fix Im sure. Shame I have work tomorrow otherwise I would stay in bed all day! Hope you and your daughter are ok.

x x x x

Hi

You can take paracemtol if you need to, but I normally only take one at time instead of two!

Hope you feel better soon, I had a bad cold a few weeks ago and it really does knock you :)

Take care
natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back