Back from holiday, think I felt LO move!!!

madam bully

Reaction score
Got back yesterday morning and now back at work and feel shattered! But had a great time :cheer:

Went to Pennsylvania, Washington, Virginia and Long Island and did so much and somehow my tummy looks massive now, it kind of popped out on holiday!

Anyway, I think I felt the baby move. I was just getting comfy in bed and it felt like something 'flicked' the inside of my tummy a couple of times which certainly woke me up! Then couldn't feel anything and this kept happening when I went to bed!

Was this the baby?!?! :think:

Good to see you back. I'm glad you had a good time and your lucky I would love to go to america but I guess thats out of the question for a while now lol.

When I first felt baby kick it felt like a bubble bursting or popcorn popping. It still does feel like that but the kicks have got stronger and it feels like a big bubble bursting now.

Certainly sounds like your little one to me, are the feelings in one place? Mine is a wiggler but the movements are always in exactly the same spot, right to the lower left side of my bump (my left btw). They are getting quite strong now and the only way I can explain them is that they feel a bit like muscle spasms. x

Hello welcome home!

Defo sounds like LO to me congrats :cheer:

evemarie8 said:
Certainly sounds like your little one to me, are the feelings in one place? Mine is a wiggler but the movements are always in exactly the same spot, right to the lower left side of my bump (my left btw). They are getting quite strong now and the only way I can explain them is that they feel a bit like muscle spasms. x

Always in the same area just below my belly button either side but not too far apart. I like to think it is my LO anyway!

sounds exactly like mine!

I describe it as being like those wee uncontrollable twitches you sometimes get in your eyelids or skin?? know the ones I mean?

Mine are getting a bit stronger with each week, feel more like little nudges or pushes on my tummy now. :)

Lovely feeling isnt it!

xx

Hi ! Glad you had a nice holiday. Definitely sounds like your little one kicking. i started to feel exactly the same about 10 days ago, and everyday it gets a little stronger!

Funkylady said:
sounds exactly like mine!

I describe it as being like those wee uncontrollable twitches you sometimes get in your eyelids or skin?? know the ones I mean?

Mine are getting a bit stronger with each week, feel more like little nudges or pushes on my tummy now. :)

Lovely feeling isnt it!

xx

The best, I find my self sat at work smiling to myself while LO is having a wiggle!!!!

Madam Bully, I would say that if the feeling is something you are not used to, its definately your bubba!!!!!!

hey madam bully xxxx
i have answered ur pm dohh was from ages ago! sorry :)
glad you had a wicked holiday! i bet feeling your bubba move for the 1st time made it even more special xxxxxxxxxxx

:cheer: yes that was probably it! it does feel like bubbles popping or being flicked from inside at first. now it feels like i'v swallowed a bag of spanners lol!

welcome back, first felt my baby at 14week 6days was bubble/gas type feeling actual kicks happened around 19/20weeks. kick outside felt around 23rd week think not sure on last 2 dates.

wait till ya baby faces it bottom and back outwards lol im sure thats how my babys lying atm. so if u was to touch my bump u be touching the babys bottom and back. mine wriggles alot, takes after dad :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

enn said:
wait till ya baby faces it bottom and back outwards lol im sure thats how my babys lying atm. so if u was to touch my bump u be touching the babys bottom and back. mine wriggles alot, takes after dad :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My baby does this all the time!!! I did take a pic of her bum sticking out of my bump and posted it. I find it a bit un comfy when she lays like that especially as she get's bigger.

Over the weekend baby definately kicked and it was the strangest feeling ever! Why doesn't anyone tell you that it makes you jump, feels ever so odd and makes you not want to move for at least half an hour :shock: :lol: Yes it's wonderful and lovely but it's also wierd!

It really booted me several times as if it was making damn sure I knew this time and then it didn't stop!! :D

I'm used to baby kicking now but everytime she does I still jump and announce it to whoever is around. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back